How to incorporate images in iQ.Suite Trailer
iQ.Suite Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Exchange / SMTP
In order to achieve a full central substitute for Outlook-based user signatures, iQ.Suite Trailer has to be able to incorporate images. This is possible from iQ.Suite 7.1. And this is how it works:
Step by Step:
- Open the required Trailer document under Basic Configuration -> General Settings -> Trailer.
- Click on the menu item that is marked.
- Now choose the BMP file you want to use.
- Remember that you will only be able to use relatively small BMP files.
- The image file you select is now converted to a table.
- The result is that the logo is now displayed for the recipient (HTML view needed).
- You must remember that using logos makes e-mails larger as a result of incorporating the logo/table.