Embedding notification in email text
iQ.Suite Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Exchange / SMTP
Up to now, it has been possible for iQ.Suite processing information to be written in the subject line of the email being analysed. There was an option to send more detailed information to the recipient in a separate notification email. With iQ.Suite 8 Exchange/SMTP you can now embed this data directly in the processed emails.
Step by Step:
- Embedding processing information in the email message text is a new function when sending recipient notifications.
- To do this, open the "Actions" tab. On the "Send … to All Recipients" action, click on the notification selected.
- You can now activate "Append as inline notification" in the window that appears.
- The embedded notification can be put at the beginning or the end of the email.
- An example of an embedded notification: