How to redesign the web page for summary notification requests
iQ.Suite Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Exchange / SMTP
When users request emails from a summary notification, a web page is displayed. You can customise the appearance of this page. How? Just follow the instructions below:
Step by Step:
- The following web page appears by default whenever a user requests an email or even when they make an addition to their whitelist:
- The file is named OK_Response.html and it is located under ...GROUP TechnologiesiQ.SuiteAppData.
- You can, if desired, modify this file centrally. For example, you might want to make it easy for the user to close the window, or display the company logo.
- The page could be redesigned to look like this:
- You can see below the HTML code for this page:
- To activate the changes, you need to restart the iQ.Suite service.
- When using active content, be aware of the Web browser’s security settings.
- Important: Before updating iQ.Suite, save the OK_Response.html page. The default page is created during the update. After the update, copy the file you previously saved under ...AppData.