Focus: Email Management
An integrated email process in corporations covers effective security and efficient organisation of email.
- What is Email Management?
- Who needs Email Management?
- What benefits does the iQ.Suite offer for Email Management?
- What are the components of Email Management?
- What is the connection between Email Management, compliance, and archiving?
- How is email archived with the iQ.Suite?
- What role does email classification play in Email Management?
- How can confidential information be transmitted safely?
- How can delegation management be organized?
Unwanted emails block mailboxes and cost valuable time.
- What is spam?
- What damage does spam cause?
- What can I do about spam?
- What return on investment can I expect?
- How do anti-spam products work?
- Why do anti-spam policies make sense?
- How can I assess filtering performance?
- What are heuristic processes for spam filtering?
- How do weighted dictionaries work?
- What does email header analysis mean?
- What are RBL, MAPS, reverse DNS, DCC, etc.?
Your email systems are under attack from increasingly sophisticated viruses, which can cause a complete shutdown of your communications.
Focus: Email Appliances
Email appliances - a new keyword in email security.
Focus: Email Archiving
Archiving electronic mail is legally mandated.
- What are the issues behind email archiving?
- Which regulations must be followed when archiving email?
- What are the consequences of violating legal statutes?
- How can organizations set about implementing an email archiving project?
- What are the benefits of server-side email archiving?
- How does Email Management impact archiving?
- How is Email Management different from ILM?
- How can email archiving be implemented with iQ.Suite?
- How can organizations ensure that the email archiving process is audit-proof?
- How can we get the exploding volume of email under control?
Focus: Email Classification
Emails originating from other processes are clogging the server.
- Why is email classification important?
- How does automatic email classification work?
- How does iQ.Suite implement email classification?
- What role does email classification play in the processing of emails within business processes?
- When does email classification take place in the Email Lifecycle Management process flow?
- How can email classification be used to reduce user workload?
- How does email classification help improve customer service?
- How can email classification be leveraged for regulatory compliance and protection against industrial espionage?
- How can email classification be used to enhance the archiving process?
- How can emails be automatically associated with project files in other applications?
Focus: Email Encryption and Digital Signatures
Businesses must protect themselves from the unauthorized dissemination of intellectual property.
- What is the purpose of email encryption?
- What does a digital signature do?
- What are certificates and keys?
- What is the difference between symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption?
- What is the best way to encrypt, decrypt and digitally sign incoming and outgoing email?
- What are the benefits of server-sided encryption?
- How can encrypted communication with external personnel be accomplished?
- What role does encryption play within the context of Email Management?
- What are the most important considerations when implementing email encryption?
- How does iQ.Suite help when implementing email encryption?
- How are iQ.Suite Crypt and Trust used for encryption and digital signatures?
Focus: Managed Email Security Services
Many service providers also offer email security solutions.