Comprehensive information on versions, requirements, operating systems, upgrade.
- Which iQ.Suite release is available for my operating system?
- What do I need to know regarding the operating system?
- What are the basic requirements?
- How does the installation procedure affect current business operations?
- Can I run an upgrade from an older version?
- Are licenses limited to one version and what happens after a Domino server upgrade?
Focus: Anti-virus technology and iQ.Suite Watchdog
Comprehensive information on virus scanners and file restrictions: integration, updates and configuration.
- Which virus scanners are supported by GBS?
- How do I set up my virus scanners and are there compatibility problems?
- Can I combine iQ.Suite with other anti-virus products?
- How do I update virus patterns and scan engines?
- What are the benefits of the virus scanner integration in Watchdog?
- Does it make sense to integrate multiple virus scanners?
- Why does iQ.Suite have an integrated unpacker?
- Which file types should I block?
- Does it make sense to admit exceptions for special user groups?
Focus: Archiving with iQ.Suite Safe
Access rights and disk space, cluster, encryption and signing, export as DXL.
Focus: Encryption with iQ.Suite Crypt
Encryption and decryption, signature and verification, server-to-server encryption.
- Which encryption techniques are available to encrypt emails?
- Which methods can be used to encrypt emails?
- PGP or S/MIME?
- How does server-to-server encryption work?
- How do I encrypt all emails to a specific domain?
- How does server-to-client encryption work?
- How do I make encrypted files readable for me?
- What happens if a communication partner`s public key is missing?
Focus: Encryption with S/MIME
S/MIME: certificates, troubleshooting, legal provisions.
- How does S/MIME work?
- What is a certificate authority (CA)?
- What are S/MIME certificates?
- What is the difference between a root certificate and a company certificate?
- What do I have to check if any of the actions fails?
- What do I have to check if encryption/verification fails?
- What do I have to check if decryption/signing fails?
- What are the legal framework conditions for electronic signatures?
Focus: GnuPG - Further User IDs (UIDs)
PGP: Further User IDs (UIDs) - Example GnuPG.
Focus: iQ.Suite WebCrypt
Email encryption for everyone
Comprehensive information on licensing, license activation, and extended licenses.
Focus: More than spam protection - iQ.Suite Wall
Content/address checking: CORE, Denial-of-Service attacks, anti-spam advanced.
- Does installing Wall provide immediate and comprehensive spam protection?
- Can I immediately use the CORE technology after installing Wall?
- Is it possible to integrate RBLs (Real Blackhole Lists) available in the Internet?
- How do I prohibit a specific sender address or an entire sender domain?
- How do I prohibit a specific recipient address or an entire recipient domain?
- Can I use meta-symbols (wildcards)?
- How do I configure the "Number of Recipients" function?
- Can Wall be used to avoid Denial-of-Service (DOS) attacks?
- What does "Ignore Domino routing path" mean when checking addresses in iQ.Suite for Domino?
- What does "Append analysis details to notification" in iQ.Suite for Domino mean?
- Can I switch off the logo and the server name in notifications?
Focus: PGP encryption exemplified by GnuPG
PGP: private and public keys, troubleshooting.
Focus: Rule Engine iQ.Suite for Domino
Comprehensive information on functions, troubleshooting, configuration hints.
- What could be the reason that my rule does not work?
- At what point is a rule evaluated?
- What do I have to bear in mind when creating a rule?
- Can I combine sender and recipient entries?
- How do I keep track of my rule engine?
- What do I have bear in mind when defining text rules?
- What do I have to bear in mind regarding domain rules?
- Is there a possibility to suppress address resolution?
- What do I have to bear in mind regarding formula rules?
Focus: User-specific Quarantine iQ.Suite for Domino
Comprehensive information on white/blacklists, roles in the ACL, summary notifications.
- What are the benefits of the user-specific Quarantine?
- As Administrator, do I have an influence on user-specific black/whitelists?
- How do I set up my jobs so that Administrator settings have top priority?
- How do I configure summary notifications?
- How do I provide a group of persons with access to quarantined mails that were addressed to a mail-in database?
- What do I have to consider when assigning roles in the ACL?
- Why do I not see all quarantined documents in the summary notification?
Focus: Using Fingerprints
Using fingerprints: benefits, application fields, sources.