iQ.Suite Trailer – rule-based legal disclaimer
Just like commercial correspondence, emails are subject to numerous statutory regulations that need to be observed. However, these regulations are not always followed due to decentralized processes within companies. Non-compliance runs the continuous risk of receiving fines or warnings. In addition, a company’s existing email signatures may not correspond to corporate requirements in terms of content or appearance. iQ.Suite Trailer addresses both issues: deficiency in following legal guidelines and use of inconsistent corporate images.
With iQ.Suite Trailer, the central integration of legally required information is a breeze. Recipient and country-specific legal disclaimers can be integrated into any outgoing email using centralized regulations. This reliably reduces liability risks for employees and managers across all levels. At the same time, using the iQ.Suite WebClient makes it easy for individual company departments to manage signature contents. Staff members have browser-based management of documents, graphics and file attachments at their fingertips. Yet thanks to the integrated rights and roles concept, customisations can only be carried out by authorised persons.
Furthermore, the automated inclusion of general and personalized email signatures ensures that you can add your desired sender information in line with your company's internal corporate design guidelines.
Alongside the integration of your choice of text elements, iQ.Suite Trailer also enables the inclusion of images, vCards, QR codes and more.
- Central, server-based integration of compulsory information in compliance with legal obligations
- Automatic integration of legal disclaimers
- Ability to add images, vCards and QR codes to email trailers
- Integration of employee signatures from the central email address book
- Compliance with corporate design
- Individual text blocks for different user groups, senders and recipients
- Choice of position for text blocks within emails (top/bottom/individual)
- User-defined text attachments for specific time periods
- Text attachments in different languages for different recipients
- Addition of several text blocks per email
- In combination with Wall, automatic selection of text attachments depending on recipient’s language
- Easy, browser-based management of signature contents by individual company departments