IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting
Integrated dashboards for your IBM Notes and Notes Applications
Users of business critical Notes and Notes applications need to be able to rapidly transform their data into actionable information in a way that helps them make informed business decisions. While the secure IBM Notes framework enables users to collaborate on the data presented in Notes views, users are unable to visualize their data without exporting it to other tools like spreadsheets, thereby compromising the security and integrity of Notes data.
IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting is the world's only application that enables end users to create interactive dashboards with embedded analysis capabilities INSIDE IBM Notes and Notes Applications. Users can create, modify, extend and analyze their own dashboards, without adding to IT overhead.
IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting enables business users to create interactive dashboard widgets (charts, tables and pivot tables) with embedded analysis capabilities, and use these widgets to create dashboard reports. It also provides easy-to-use interactivity & drill-down functionality and enables “on-demand” analysis of underlying widget data.
IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting is so easy to deploy and use that it just takes minutes to create the first set of dashboards and instantly enables rapid and informed decisions based on data in your IBM Notes and Notes Applications. Because of its ease of use, most customers have confirmed that it delivers 100% ROI in just days!
Key benefits of deploying IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting
Enables rapid and informed business decisions
- User-defined, interactive reports with embedded analysis capability
- Instant snapshots of business parameters with dashboard-style presentation
- Real-time analysis and drill-down of report data to suit dynamic business situations
- Unlocks the business value of Notes data
Significantly enhances business user and IT productivity
- Real-time visual information inside Notes, while automatically preserving Notes ACLs
- Self-service report creation and analysis for users without adding IT overhead
- Empowers end users to instantly meet their dynamic information needs by rapidly creating and viewing multiple representations of the same data using widget/dashboard layouts
- Saves 80% of report creation time
Virtually no IT overhead
- Saves 100% of ongoing report maintenance time and effort
- Low TCO with minimum IT intervention and little or no training
- Rapid ROI
Deploying IBM Notes dashboards with IntelliPRINT
- IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting for Notes: enables business users to rapidly visualize data as interactive dashboards INSIDE the Notes client; IntelliPRINT Dashboard Reporting leverages all native Notes functionality, including ACL definitions, and can be launched from the actions menu, bookmarks or the IBM Notes workspace