How to improve the work-life balance of your employees
Modern technologies lay the foundations for round-the-clock availability for business-related issues. Even during leisure time. However, in order to allow employees a break from work, companies increasingly need to find ways to actualise this type of rest period for their staff. This particularly applies to receiving emails, where an always-on mentality often applies as standard. Thus, important breaks are missing and productivity suffers. The result is a disruption of the work-life-balance of staff.
Intelligent email management allows you to relieve the strain on your employees, while simultaneously increasing productivity. Only a few steps are required to reach this goal. Contact us and learn more about implementing the sensitive balancing act of work and private life.
- Automated management of the flood of emails
- Time-controlled email delivery only during work hours
- Determination of personal absences
- Individual exemptions for business-critical email
- Parking of email received outside of work hours
- Delivery of parked emails when work hours begin
- Improvement of corporate image
Contact us and learn more about how to manage the balance between work and private life.
Request further information
You might be interested in this too
Minimize liability risks
Ensuring corporate standards in email communications can be easy. We will show you how. More >>
Application development 2.0
Creating applications intuitively and linking them with social business is not magic. We will tell you how! More >>