iQ.Suite downloads for Microsoft SMTP
In this table you can select and download the desired version of iQ.Suite according to your mail server and operating system. The downloads include a 30-day trial license.
For further information about the central management of antivirus and spam updates or the new iQ.Suite WebCrypt Pro and iQ.Suite Store Pro version, please contact email@example.com.
Notice: Update installation
When updating old iQ.Suite versions to iQ.Suite 17.1.x and using ‘Watchdog PDF Protection Job’ an update step should be done via iQ.Suite version 16.2.x.
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, Visual C++ 2015 and Visual C++ 2017 Redistributables for Windows Server platforms
Before installing iQ.Suite 17.x for Microsoft Exchange / SMTP, please install both Visual C++ 2013 and both visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Packages.
The installation is essential for Windows Server platforms.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
- vcredist 140 x86 V14.23.27820
- vcredist 140 x64 V14.23.27820
* The setup of iQ.Suite for MSX and SMTP does not contain the tk_certmgr.exe file any longer. Please use this file for import, export and CRL check functionality of S/MIME certificates.
OutsideIn patches for iQ.Suite 17.1.5 und 18.x
OutsideIn patches for iQ.Suite 15.1, 16.x and 17.0
OutsideIn-Patch 8.5.4. HF19219
Included are all patches up to and including Oracle Critical Patch Update April 2020.
The OutsideIn-Patch 8.5.4 in iQ.Suite versions from 17.1.5 and 18.x can be replaced readily.
OutsideIn-Patch 8.5.3. HF18330
Included are all patches up to and including Oracle Critical Patch Update January 2019.
Usage in older iQ.Suite versions
The OutsideIn-Patch 8.5.3 in iQ.Suite versions from 16.x and 17.1.4 can be replaced readily.
Procedure for installing the OutsideIn patch:
- Please check if a file called 'ocpdumper.dll' exists in the directory ... \GBS\iQ.Suite\Bin\oit. If so, please delete this file (ocpdumper.dll) from this directory
- Back up the directory under …\GBS\iQ.Suite\Bin\oit of iQ.Suite.
- Copy all files from the OutsideIn patch into the directory and overwrite the existing files. Make sure that the Domino Unix user has access to the files.