Environmental health and safety (EHS)
Environmental management and safety (EMS) has never been more in the spotlight. Its impact is becoming an increasingly important issue across the globe, with pressure to minimise that impact coming fromlocal and national governments, regulators, trade associations, customers, employees and shareholders. In addition, social pressures are building up from consumers, non-governmental organisations, academia and your neighbors. The way in which your organisation manages this will have a profound impact on revenues, profits and image.
FastWorks is a centralised management system that provides a single point of access and control to critical environmental information. It facilitates environmental performance improvement through requirement tracking, notifications and real-time management reporting. It is designed to streamline and automate environmental management risk based on the internationally recognised ISO14001 environmental management standard. We offer a 100% web based highly configurable solution that helps you to identify, assess and reduce aspects of your businesses operation which impact on the environment. Our solution will also help you to collect and organise EMS data such as documents and activities which ensure ongoing compliance to regulatory requirements and management system standards.
Using FastWorks to manage your EMS demonstrates a commitment to achieving legal and regulatory compliance to regulators and government. It demonstrates your environmental commitment to stakeholders, customers and prospective employees. While FastWorks can help to reduce your public liability insurance costs, it will absolutely enhance your reputation.
Who is it for?
ISO14001 is designed to address the balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact. It is for companies that want to identify aspects of their business that affect the environment and understand environmental laws that are relevant to their situation. It is designed for any company that wants to better manage their environmental risk and possible consequences. The best returns on investment come from companies that are prepared to implement it throughout their organisation rather than at particular sites, departments or divisions.
FastWorks EMS features and benefits
- Ensure conformance to published standards like ISO 14001 and RC 14001 as well as compliance with rapidly changing environmental legislation.
- Immediately identify and correct non-compliances with automated tracking and notifications.
- Create and maintain environmental policies and procedures, emergency procedures, MSDS and HAZMAT documents, response plans and drills
- Automate the effective collection, storage, assessment and reporting of all your environmental data. Manage all your environmental issues and activities across multiple locations and departments through one centralized web-based portal.
- Ensure corporate environmental transparency.
- Provide a 360-degree view into your environmental performance and into your suppliers through real-time reports and dashboards.
- Easily track regulations and permits with automatic reminders of pending renewal requirements.
- Ensure employee training requirements are being met
- Assess conformance to documented environmental processes
- Escalate missed deadlines and/or issues