Smart Notes client management
Panagendas MarvelClient combines the advantages of central Notes client management in an intuitive solution. Thus, for the first time, the management of distributed environments is a breeze, from mass changes for databases and server moves, migrations, consolidations and re-certifications, via the everyday adding and positioning of tiles and bookmarks, to replication management.
- You want to centrally manage your Domino/Notes environment
- You manage a large number of heterogeneous Domino/Notes systems
- You want to centrally adapt user-defined and global parameters
- You want to optimise time for server relocation, global changes on databases or replication settings
- You want to automate the rollout of Notes clients and make it more efficient
- Centralised management enables intelligent control and monitoring of all Domino/Notes activities, such as server relocation, migration and consolidation
- Repetitive processes can be planned, standardised and integrated into the Notes environment companywide
- Complete installation and initial configuration without end-user interaction
- Support efforts and resulting costs can be significantly reduced via intelligent real-time control
MarvelClient can be perfectly integrated into the existing infrastructure, where other solutions require extensive alterations to the operating system or the Notes installation. You can manage your clients by placing one single file in the Notes directory. And you are always in charge – from single- or multi-user configurations to roaming or non-roaming, all the way to multilingual installations.
- Centralised and cost-saving Notes client management
- Dependable control of server access
- Real-time control and optimising of Notes client network activities
- Comprehensive relief for the Domino network structure