Integrated management system (IMS)
FastWorks IMS allows you to share common functions and features across all of our components. You can easily extract, report and monitor performance data real-time from one centralised UI. By integrating health & safety, environmental management, quality and enterprise risk management into a central information portal, FastWorks enables you to reduce duplication of effort, increase efficiencies, and lower the overall cost of management system maintenance.
FastWorks IMS allows users throughout your organisation the ability to create, access, and manage all of your risk and compliance needs easily. It allows you to conveniently track and manage all of your certification programs such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001:2000, and OHSAS 18001 requirements. This is possible as FastWorks has been designed around the fundamental ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ methodology that is at the heart of many widely used management systems, such as, ISO compliance, Six Sigma, Total Quality, PAS 99, etc.
FastWorks IMS Features:
- Centralised Information Portal: provide a single, organisation-wide system for all risk and business performance information.
- Automated workflow: automated tracking, management, and mail notifications across departments or locations.
- Reporting: provide roll-up data to multiple management levels. Access real-time compliance progress reports and corporate dashboards.
- Escalation and Notification: send automated escalating email notifications to individual employees, workgroups, departments, or locations.
- Security: provide multiple levels of security based on your needs.
- Certification compliance: FastWorks exceeds ISO 14001, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 19011, and OHSAS 18001 requirements.