Newsletter September 2014
Combined with the quality label ‘IT Security made in Germany’, it demonstrates the reliability of our email management solution iQ.Suite to our customers,” argues Andreas Richter, GBS’ Vice President of Marketing.
Find more information at GBS and TeleTrusT.
The new versions of our email management solution iQ.Suite, which will be available mid-October, are definitely worth a look. The highlights include iQ.Suite WebClient and Update Manager versions 2.0. Please make note of iQ.Suite Anywhere, a combination of iQ.Suite WebClient and iQ.Suite App for Apple iOS, which will be released soon.
iQ.Suite WebClient 2.0
- Usable on any device
- Optimised display for various screens
- Integrated 4-eye checks
iQ.Suite Update Manager 2.0
- Additional Avira Scan Engine support
- Works with iQ.Suite versions for IBM Notes Domino 16, Microsoft Exchange/SMTP 12 and newer
iQ.Suite KeyManager 4.1
- Simple import and export of complete clients and use of client templates
- Improved encryption processes thanks to the examination of the intended purpose for S/MIME certificates
Selected innovations of iQ.Suite 17.1 for IBM Notes Domino
- Optional creation of calendar entries in case of absence
- Absences can be automatically viewed in the calendar during the planning of meetings
iQ.Suite Crypt Pro
- Simpler certificate and key handling, thanks to expanded key import in connection with iQ.Suite KeyManager
- Increased reliability thanks to a newly added local cache
- Protection of sensitive information through optional 4-eyes-principle (new “Review Quarantine” feature)
- Time-controlled escalation levels for email approval: If an email is not approved during a predetermined time-frame, it will be forwarded to the next escalation recipient
- Already in use in Microsoft Exchange, this feature is now also available for IBM Notes Domino; Windows Event Log for system monitoring is supported.
Selected innovations of iQ.Suite 13.1 for Microsoft Exchange/SMTP
- Improved control of bulk email thanks to filtering based on email size
The new releases of iQ.Suite 17.1 for IBM Domino/Verse and iQ.Suite 13.1 for Microsoft Exchange/SMTP are available with significant improvements starting mid-October. We are happy to provide you with a preliminary overview in the following webinars:
- 17 October, 03.00 pm - 03:30 pm
- 22 October, 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- 03 November, 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Register for these webinars via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are delivered by expert speakers at the cutting edge of health and safety. One of the overall messages of the event is that safety should not be thought of as restrictive, but considered as a positive approach to good business management. In this context GBS experts will present their FastWorks Integrated Compliance Management software solution. Come and visit them on Stand G16 and see them showcase the FastWorks solution, introducing the great new features of mobile working and dynamic reporting from our Synaptris IntelliPrint integration.
For further details and registration please click here.
Mark your calendar and register today - it’s free!