Quality management system (QMS)
Continuous improvement is the key to every organisation’s survival. Whether you want to improve the way you sell, manufacture, increase customer satisfaction, grow market share, reduce costs or manage risk more effectively, a quality management system gives you the framework you need to monitor and improve performance in any area you choose.
A Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001 provides a management framework that gives you the necessary controls to document best practices and to monitor, measure, and review performance in your business. It can also help you to enhance your image and reputation enabling you to look for improvements through internal and external communications.
The major elements of the ISO 9001 standards consist of:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
Who is it for?
ISO 9001 helps all kinds of organisations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement. However, the best returns on investment come from companies that are prepared to implement it throughout their organisation rather than at particular sites, departments or divisions.
In addition, ISO 9001 is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental Management. They can be integrated seamlessly through the Integrated Management System (IMS) that is at the core of the FastWorks application. They share many principles so choosing an IMS can offer excellent value for money.
How we can help?
FastWorks QMS cuts through the administrative burden of ISO9001 quality management systems by automating all of the key business processes required in order to attain and maintain accreditation. It streamlines your system and complex processes, allowing you to use fewer resources and greatly improving quality throughout your organisation. Our team is widely experienced in implementing an automated management system for ISO9001 and will help you tailor the solution to better enable you to effectively manage an otherwise daunting task.
FastWorks QMS features and benefits
- Maintain, track and distribute all of your documentation
- Achieve compliance with ISO and FDA regulations
- Provide escalation processes
- Provide corrective and preventative actions
- Perform internal and supplier assessments
- Assess, prioritise and mitigate risks
- Improve employee training and qualification
- Provide project planning and management
- Offer comprehensive configurability and security
- Runs with Lotus Domino or On-demand
- Improve customer management and supplier quality