Register for one of our upcoming webinars
How does GDPR affect your messaging system? Sensitization and solutions
- Heiko Brenn and Radoy Stoyanov
- Platform independent
- Industry independent
- Target Group:
- Management, System administrators, End users, Data Protection Officers, Compliance Officers
- Security, Compliance
Nowadays almost all companies use the email as a main communication channel through which relevant personal data information is received, sent, processed and stored. The new GPPR regulation now aims to protect and secure this data even more.
The email management solution iQ. Suite enables you to stay safe in all aspects. Adding important value to the technical security activities in your company and enabling multi-level security protection, additional encryption options as well as extended signature, disclaimer and absence management. iQ.Suite increases your company's productivity and helps you to meet your compliance requirements thanks to automated processes and centralized administration.
In this webinar our experts will advise you how to use iQ. Suite to improve your readiness for the EU GDPR and how to identify, protect and monitor your personal data.
Based on a platform-independent approach, our email management solution offers a variety of functions from on premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios to multiple messaging platforms.
What else to expect:
- Practical priorities for GDPR compliance – what to do in the next months.
- Centrally managing consents across processes and systems to ensure single source of truth when deciding what data to process.
- Automating the requests of your data subjects for exercising their GDPR rights and avoiding distractions to your business activities.
- Beyond compliance – personal data protection with real customer centricity and transparency.
In this 30 minutes webinar, you will receive tips on how to improve your readiness for the GDPR and identify, protect and monitor your personal data.
During the webinar, you can ask your questions.
- Robert Becker
- +49 721 4901 1502
Registration is no longer possible.